The Abbi Agency joined other public relations and integrated marketing communications professionals throughout Northern Nevada for the 2017 Silver Spike Awards on Thursday, Nov. 16. The marquee event recognizes communications excellence by agencies and in-house practitioners within Northern Nevada.
The Abbi Agency received seven awards pertaining to the work it’s done on behalf of its clients from Sept. 2016 to Sept. 2017, including three Bronze Spikes, three Awards of Excellence and the People’s Choice Award:
- Bronze Spike in Public Affairs for The Coalition to Save Our Schools (SOS Washoe)
- Bronze Spike in Earned Media Relations for BrightEdge
- Bronze Spike in Multicultural Communications for TravelNevada’s Welcome to Nevada Video
- Award of Excellence in Audio, Video, Webcast for North Lake Tahoe’s Local Luminaries Campaign
- Award of Excellence in Content Marketing for Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation’s When I Grow Up Campaign
- Award of Excellence in Content Marketing for Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)/The Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority’s Arts & Culture Booklet
- People’s Choice Award for the Park Lane Ground Breaking
Ashley Brune, The Abbi Agency’s Director of Public Relations, praised the work of the team—and the laudable campaigns that defined a year of work in the region.
“When the Abbi Agency takes on a project, we think about each campaign as so much more than a series of boxes to check or services to render. We think of ourselves as dedicated, on-the-ground partners to our clients, and develop our projects as such,” said Brune. “I think the awards our team took home this year reflect the dynamic, integrated and thoughtful approach we’ve taken to servicing our clients in the last year.”