The Tree Lighting extravaganza on Nov. 26 will feature carolers, photos with Santa, and special offers and giveaways from The Village shops and restaurants.
The Village at Rancharrah, Reno’s newest hub for shopping, dining, and wellness, is hosting a Tree Lighting extravaganza on Friday, Nov. 26 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Tree Lighting is a seasonal family-friendly event filled with festive fun that includes free warm beverages, vintage Christmas carolers, holiday snacks, free photos with Santa, and much more holiday cheer.
In an effort to live out the season of giving this year, the Tree Lighting will also serve as a collection drive location for Toys for Tots. Guests are encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped gift for a local child in support of Toys for Tots during the event.
Each shop or restaurant will have a special offering at the Tree Lighting. The offerings include:
- Grafted Whiskey & Wine Bar: Hot Toddy’s
- Trademark Jewelry & Repair: 25% off on all Designer Lines
- Sunday Pilates: One Free Pilates Class + Pair of Grip Socks
- Dolce Vita Wellness Spa: Hot cider (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
- The Waste Less Shop: 20% off your first refill
- Bone-ito: free dog treat, dog and cat raffle item and 10% off
- Perenn: Baked treats
- Toll Brothers Sales Studio: Holiday Cookies
- Dorinda’s Chocolates: Hot Cocoa Stations
- Boxwood Avenue Mercantile: 10% off
- Chez Vous: 10% off
- Mari Chuy’s Tequileria y Botanas: Complimentary churros
- Desert Strands: 10% off Oribe purchase & 50% off Unite
- Village Well: Holiday Ale or Cider
- Hinoki Poke: Poke Samples
- Health Revolution: $75 coupon for one treatment of choice
The Village at Rancharrah is accessible to North and South-bound traffic, with a Kietzke lane entrance located near US HWY 395 ramps. Health precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 have been taken to ensure the safety of both the Village’s guests and employees, complying with all state and CDC guidelines. The Village’s outdoor spaces and outdoor eating venues easily allow for social distancing. Additional information about The Village at Rancharrah can be found at villageatrancharrah.com.
This post is paid content and does not represent the views of This Is Reno. Looking to promote your event or news? Consider a sponsored post.
The Abbi Agency is an integrated agency focusing on creative, digital and public relations services with offices in Reno and Las Vegas and employees worldwide. The agency has executed award-winning integrated marketing campaigns for clients including Visit Carmel, North Lake Tahoe, Yosemite Conservancy, Plumas Bank, Nevada Health Link and Travel Nevada. The agency works extensively in the travel and tourism industry, while also growing robust healthcare, technology, economic development, construction, next-gen brands and public affairs divisions of the company. Learn more at theabbiagency.com.