JetBlue officially launched its ultra affordable flights to Long Beach. We get Mayor Hillary Schieve’s perspective on the new flight to Southern California.
Also in this episode:
- How you can help children in need with CASA, an interview with Judge Egan Walker.
- Samantha Szesciorka, her horse and dog get charged by wild horses in central Nevada during their three-month trek across the state. What she did next will amaze you.
- The details behind the fraudulent unemployment claims that targeted state employees.
- Is “Bad Jews” at Good Luck Macbeth a must-see? We think so.
- Two major events to check out this weekend.
- What the Mayor thinks about Jetblue’s new flight to Long Beach.
Listen to this week’s podcast below. Be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes and give us a review.