Go-karts, the Off Beat Fest, Yelp’s Whiskey Hut, art walks and tons more. There is so much to do this weekend.
Here are just a few things to do in Reno for the Nov. 6, 2015 weekend:
- Yelp’s Great Reno Whiskey Hunt
- Reno Philharmonic Family Concert
- “Decadence,” the delectably entertaining new era of cabaret
- Sunday Night Football Viewing Parties at Circus Circus
- Hack for Reno Summit
- Midtown Mural Tour
- OffBeat Fest: 25th Anniversary Celebration of 100.1 FM The X featuring Houndmouth at Cargo
- Sunday Shootout at Need2Speed
Visit our events calendar for details. It’s loaded with more than 900 events in the Reno area.