SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Starting Monday, the City of Reno’s Parks, Recreation, and Community Services (PRCS) Administration Offices will be located on the 11th floor of Reno City Hall.
To accommodate the move, the current offices located at the Southside Cultural Center, 190 East Liberty Street, will be closed effective Wednesday, August 1. Please note the move will not affect any other City of Reno PRCS locations. PRCS Administrative services will resume as normal on Monday, August 6 at the new location.
The move from the Southside Cultural Center will help reduce City operating costs by consolidating services into a single building.
Residents can still visit www.reno.gov and access the “Self-Service Menu” to make recreation payments or register for classes.
- What: City of Reno’s Parks, Recreation, and Community Service Administration Offices are moving to City Hall
- When: Monday, August 6, 2012
- Where: Reno City Hall, 1 East First Street, on the 11th floor
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with the 24/7 online “Self-Service Menu”
- Misc: A formal grand opening is being planned so please watch for an official announcement