Celebrate your sweetheart throughout Valentine’s Day weekend at The Summit with exclusive offers, unique gifts and special events starting Saturday, Feb.11 through Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Saturday, Feb. 11
· The SummitUp Teen Board presents Frost Fest: Talent for the Troops. From noon to 3 p.m., watch local high school students compete in a talent show to win a $250 gift card to the Summit in the Plaza located between Vans and Tilly’s. Spectators can write letters to the men and women serving overseas, have a photo taken by Pic Box Photo Booth Company sponsored by My Wedding Library, enjoy music and speak with military recruiters. Admission is free with an item donation to send to the service men and women.
· Take home a new furry friend from the Nevada Humane Society during the pet adoption drive located in the space next to Hollister.
· Enter to win a Valentine’s Day Package featuring a one-night stay at the Eldorado and two tickets to Benise-Nights of Fire. Other prizes include dinner for two at The Chocolate Bar, a couple’s manicure by Legacy Nails & Spa, two wine tasting tickets from L’uva Bella Wine Gallery and two movie tickets to Century Theatres at The Summit.
Sunday, February 12
· L’uva Bella Wine Gallery will host its monthly Wine Walk. From 2-5 p.m. visitors will taste 12 wines by visiting stores around the lifestyle center.
· My Wedding Library and Anne Roos presents A Valentine’s Harp Concert at 3 p.m. inside My Wedding Library.
· Enjoy horse drawn carriage rides by Giddy Up and Go and My Wedding Library!
· Enter to win a Valentine’s Day Package featuring a one-night stay at the Eldorado and two tickets to Benise-Nights of Fire. Other prizes include dinner for two at The Chocolate Bar, a couple’s manicure by Legacy Nails, two wine tasting tickets from L’uva Bella Wine Gallery and two movie tickets to Century Theaters.
· The Nevada Humane Society adoption drive continues from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the space next to Hollister.
Monday, February 13
· The winner of the Valentine’s Day package will be drawn and contacted to claim their prize.
Tuesday, February 14
· Enjoy a three-course meal for two at The Chocolate Bar. Choose your choice of salad, entrée and dessert for just $100. Live music will begin at 6:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended, please call 775-852-9966.
· Carino’s Italian Restaurant will feature a special raspberry tiramisu for $6.99.
The Summit also offers a complimentary personal shopper program to help you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Personal shopping appointments with Isha Casagrande are available by calling 775-853-2500.