SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Receiving top honors, Bauserman Group, a Reno-based communications and creative services agency, took home the 2010 “Best Print Campaign” and “Billboard of the Year” awards during the northern Nevada chapter of the American Advertising Federation’s (AAF) ADDY® competition. Conducted annually by the AAF, local ADDY® awards are given to northern Nevada’s best advertising work and is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Receiving more than 50,000 entries nationwide, the event is the industry’s largest and most representative competition to recognize and reward all forms of creative and advertising work.
Highlighting some of the agency’s top work, Bauserman Group earned the 2010 “Best Print Campaign” Award, presented by the Reno Gazette-Journal, for work on Bishop Manogue High School’s “Manogue Print Campaign.” Credits go to Steven Aramini, creative director/copywriter and Anne White, designer. In addition, Bauserman Group received the 2010 “Billboard of the Year” Award, presented by Yesco, for its Rogers Jewelry “Rock Her World” outdoor campaign. Credits go to Steven Aramini, creative director/copywriter and Brian Johnson, designer. The agency also won one gold and 10 silver awards in categories including collateral material, interactive media, mixed/multiple media, radio and television.
“As an agency, we feel honored to have such great businesses and organizations to work for and we are proud to receive this recognition for the creative work they have allowed us to produce,” said Jim Bauserman, owner of Bauserman Group. “I am very proud with my team and we are all looking forward to continuing the success in the coming year.”
Bauserman Group’s additional awards are as follows:
Gold ADDY® Award:
- Local Radio: Bully’s Sports Bar & Grill “Thanksgiving”
Silver ADDY® Awards:
- Collateral Campaign: Windspire Energy’s “Windspire Posters”
- Interactive Media for Web site, Consumer Flash, Services: Windspire Energy’s “Windspire Web site”
- Interactive Media for Web site, Consumer HTML, Services: Inn of the Mountain Gods’ “IMG Web site”
- Local Television: Reno Tahoe Golf Headquarters “Golf Headquarters TV”
- Mixed/Multiple Media, Local Consumer: European Food Emporium’s “EURO Mixed Media Campaign”
- Mixed/Multiple Media, National Consumer: Windspire Energy’s “Windspire Mixed Media Campaign”
- Mixed/Multiple Media, National Consumer: Inn of the Mountain Gods’ “IMG Mixed Media Campaign”
- Newspaper Color Campaign: Bishop Manogue High School’s “Manogue Print Campaign”
- Out-of-Home Outdoor Board: Rogers Jewelry “Rogers Outdoor Campaign”
- Out-of-Home Campaign: Bully’s Sports Bar & Grill “Bully’s Outdoor Campaign”
Recognized as the oldest national advertising trade association, the AAF represents 40,000 professionals and retains a national network of 200 advertising clubs across the country. Vying for the organization’s ADDY® awards, local entrants first compete against others in the market prior to moving on to compete in one of 14 district competitions. Winners are then forwarded to the national ADDY® awards competition, taking place June 4, 2011 in San Diego, Calif.
For more information on the Bauserman Group’s services including advertising, government affairs, graphic design, media planning, public relations and special event management, log on to www.BausermanGroup.com or call 775-784-9400.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.