Crawl Reno announced this week a new crawl in its lineup of next year’s pub crawls.
On Saturday, January 30, 2016 in downtown, the company will host the first Mardi Gras-themed bar crawl, featuring:
- 10-15 different bars, clubs and restaurants
- Free beads for crawlers to collect at each location
- Mardi Gras-themed specials like Hurricanes and more
- Discounted beer and drinks at every location
- Free cover for crawlers all night
- Costume contests, Mardi Gras themed entertainment and more listed on event website
Crawl organizer Ed Adkins said that the new crawl will replace the previous Valentine’s Day crawl.
“We decided to move our popular Pajama Crawl to warmer weather in April this year and to finally include a Mardi Crawl, since people have been requesting one for years,” he said.
Mardi Gras is already a party-focused theme that most everyone is already familiar with and the city is missing a large celebration around it, Adkins added. “Everyone’s got a wacky outfit at home already, and if they don’t the local shops have tons of great options for this one.”
All of next year’s crawls are already scheduled:
- Mardi Crawl: 1/30/16
- Leprechaun Crawl: 3/12/16
- No Brainer Zombie Run: 3/26/16
- Pajama Crawl 4/30/16
- Epic SciFi Crawl 5/21/16
- Arch Rivals Superhero Run 6/11/16
- Pirate Crawl 8/13/16
- Zombie Crawl 10/22/16
- Steampunk Stroll 11/19/16
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.