NEVADA WOLF PACK (3-6, 2-4 MW) vs. COLORADO STATE RAMS (4-5, 2-2 MW)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013.
Kickoff Time: 12:36 p.m. (Pacific).
Stadium: Hughes Stadium
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
Radio: Wolf Pack Radio Network (Flagship: ESPN Radio 94.5 FM/630 AM) with Ryan Radtke (PxP) and Chris Vargas (analyst). Pre-game show with the broadcast crew begins 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
TV: Mountain West Network (www.NevadaWolfPack.TV) with Rich Cellini (PxP) and Ted Sundquist (analyst).
Series: Colorado State leads 9-2
Last Meeting: Nevada won 51-6 in Reno in 2010.
- Nevada will hit the road again this week and looks to snap a four-game skid when it travels to Colorado State to take on the Rams
- Nevada is coming off a 41-23 loss at No. 16 Fresno State last week in which it was in one score of the Bulldogs in the fourth quarter
- The Rams have a 9-2 edge in the series but the Pack has won the last two meetings (2006 and 2010)
- This will be the first meeting between the teams within the Mountain West Conference
- Nevada quarterback Cody Fajardo has 300-yard passing efforts in three of Nevada’s last five games
- He just set the Mountain West record for most passes without an interception at 193
- Nevada wideout Brandon Wimberly has caught a pass in 49 straight games — all 49 games of his career
- Fajardo is sixth amongst active players nationally in completion percentage at 67.7%
- Fajardo is over the 8,000-yard mark in total offense and over the 6,000-yard mark in passing yards in his career
- Defensive end Brock Hekking has a sack in four straight games.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.