SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
In June My PR Coach offers two workshops for small businesses, entrepreneurs or non-profits. The PR for Small Businesses workshop is designed as a public relations marketing overview workshop to determine what strategies to enhance, eliminate or engage in. The Media Relations Workshop the following week focuses on the specialty of media relations and publicity for the small business.
- What: How to gain Publicity for your Small Business Workshop
- Where: 855 S Center Street, Reno 89502, Parking in Back of Building
- When: Saturday, June 18th, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Cost: $300 per person, includes individual business assessment for public relations needs valued at $97
- What: How to use PR to Gain Clients for Small Business Workshp
- Where: 522 Lander Street, Reno 89509
- When: Tuesday, June 21, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Cost: $300 per person. If combined with PR For Small business, both classes for the price $450 per person
Who: The program can be for sole proprietors or entrepreneurs, designated staff responsible for outreach, non-profit executives or rookie PR practitioners. Clients learn how to target an audience, create a plan, implement the plan to reach the audience and wade through all the communication channel options to reach an audience and use media relations and publicity as a tool in the workshop.
RSVP: online payment www.MyPRCoach.com; for more info: [email protected], 775.233.3298