Residents are encouraged to make the most out of spring and summer and experience what the City of Reno Parks, Recreation and Community Services department has to offer.
- Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center, 1301 Valley Road
- Neil Road Recreation Center, 3925 Neil Road
- McKinley Arts & Culture Center, 925 Riverside Drive
- Teglia’s Paradise Park Activity Center, 2745 Elementary Drive
- City Hall, 1 East First Street, 11th floor
To have a copy mailed to you or for more information, visit Reno.gov/ParksandRec or call 334-2262
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.