WHAT: Beginning today, the students in the TMCC Theatre Program will perform two full-length docu-dramas. The Laramie Project and The Laramie Project: Ten Years Later – An Epilogue, plays written and created by Moisés Kaufman and the Tectonic Theater Project, will run over the next two weeks and will tell the tragic story of Matthew Shepard, a young, gay man who was beaten and left to die in the outskirts of Laramie, Wyoming. Tickets are available at www.showtix4u.com or at the door. For more information call 775.789.5671.
WHO: The TMCC Theatre Program presents The Laramie Project and The Laramie Project: Ten Years Later – An Epilogue.
Nell J. Redfield Foundation Performing Arts Center
505 Keystone Ave.
Reno, NV 89503
The Laramie Project Production Times:
• Thursday, May 3 at 7:00 p.m.
• Friday, May 4 at 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 5 at 3:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 6 at 3:00 p.m.
• Thursday, May 10 at 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 12 at 3:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 13 at 3:00 p.m.
The Laramie Project: Ten Years Later – An Epilogue Production Times:
• Saturday, May 5 at 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 6 at 7:00 p.m.
• Friday, May 11 at 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 12 at 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 13 at 7:00 p.m.
ABOUT TMCC: Truckee Meadows Community College is a comprehensive community college located in Reno, Nevada, and is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education. With five college sites and more than 20 community locations, TMCC serves over 20,000 students each year in state-supported programs and another 12,000 students in non-credit workforce development classes. For more information, please go to www.tmcc.edu.