SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
The Reno Downtown Improvement Association has elected its 2011/2012 Board of Directors.
The Board members are:
- President: Steven Polikalas – Watson Rounds;
- Immediate Past President: Jim Hunting – Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union;
- First Vice President: Grant Sims – CB Richard Ellis;
- Second Vice President/ Treasurer: Jeff Hollingsworth – Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union;
- Secretary: Roberta Ross – Ross Manor;
- Dick Bartholet – UNR Small Business Development Center;
- Allen Meadows – Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center;
- Bob Rusk – Whitewater Park Apartments;
- Dick Scott – NEWCO; and
- William Thornton – Thornton Enterprises.
The Downtown Improvement Association is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to identify, inform, and advocate issues in order to create a diversified, prosperous, safe and clean urban core for Northern Nevada.
DIA membership meetings are generally held the first Thursday of each month in the Stadium Club at the National Bowling Stadium in downtown Reno.
To contact DIA or to become a member of DIA visit:
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.