Why promote your business and events with ThisisReno?
- We reach an incredibly diverse and engaged audience in the greater Reno/Sparks area — up to 600,000 reached on social media and up to 50,000 on our site each month
- Since 2009 we have grown to be one of the largest news sites in northern Nevada
- We focus on the Truckee Meadows community
- Our news does not hide behind paywalls — news and archives on This Is Reno have always been free and searchable
- We are locally owned and operated — your dollars stay in the local economy.
Contact us or call for pricing and availability: 775-391-5252. Reno-area businesses get advertising priority, and we reserve the right to refuse ads for any reason.
1. Display Ads
Brand awareness starts with specialty and display ads, which are great for reaching our readers each and every week. Display ads start at $25.
2. Sponsored Content
Sponsored Posts, also known as paid posts or native ads, are designed for engagement, creating buzz, high click-through rates and increased likes on social media. Sponsored posts are incredibly effective and affordable, and they get your message promote on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Sponsored content starts at $35.
3. Business Directory
Increase your online visibility and generate more leads for your business with a listing in the ThisIsReno business directory. Listings start at free on up to $50/month. The directory gets your business featured in our Meet The Merchant feature on our site, and paid tiers offer custom calls to action, lead generation and community engagement. Sign up here.
4. Featured Events
List your event in our calendar for free, but your opportunities for engagement with ThisisReno readers, listeners, and fans just got even better with our featured events option. Make your event stand out with a featured listing for only $25/event.
5. Podcast Sponsorships
You produce it, we run it. 15 second and 30 second spots available. Options include featured messaging in the podcast’s show notes, and social media tagging through ThisisReno’s Facebook fan page, Twitter feed, and website.