RENO STREET FOOD NEWS RELEASE
Gourmet food trucks and trailers, such as DishTruck, St. Lawrence Pizza, Roundabout Catering, Men Wielding Fire, Full Belli Deli, Brothers BBQ, Red Truck, Burger Me, Hot and Healthy Crepes and One World Coffee will be presenting a selection of artisan and gourmet food this Friday night.
Beer and wine will be provided by local brewer Great Basin Brewery. Live entertainment each week will feature local musicians.
Reno Street Food, a new company that celebrates the street food culture, produces artisan and gourmet food truck, food trailer and pop-up restaurant events weekly for people who love good food. Food truck rallies are growing in cities across the United States, and Reno is now on the map for food truck rallies.
The organizers’ goals are to offer a better variety of artisan and gourmet food vendors and to encourage vendors to process orders quickly and move lines along so customers are satisfied.
“We want people to enjoy their experience with Reno Street Food, tell their friends and come back again and again,” they said. “The community has asked for more food truck rallies because they see the movement taking place across the United States, they watch the Food Network and other food-related television shows, and see the amazing food trucks. They want more of that here in Reno. Food truck operators have asked for more opportunities to sell their food to the public as well. Reno Street Food now is providing the perfect match. Every Friday from now through September, you, your friends and family can go downtown and experience a variety of artisan food from gourmet food vendors. We hope this becomes a new Reno tradition.”
Mark your calendars for June 8, 15, 22 and 29; July 13, 20 and 27; Aug. 17, 24 and 31; and Sept. 14 and 28.
The event will take place Friday nights at the CitiCenter station at Fourth and Center streets in downtown Reno.
For details, visit and “Like” the event at https://www.facebook.com/RenoStreetFood.
Food trucks, trailers and other food vendors from Reno, Truckee and Lake Tahoe will include:
- DishTruck (http://Dishtruck.com/)
- Red Truck (http://redtrucktahoe.com/)
- Mamasake Truck (http://truck.mamasake.com/)
- St. Lawrence Pizza (http://www.saintlawrencepizza.com/)
- Brothers Barbecue (http://www.brothersbarbecue.net/)
- Roundabout Catering truck (http://roundaboutcatering.com/)
- Men Wielding Fire (http://menwieldingfire.com/)
- Full Belly Deli (http://fullbellydelitruckee.com/)
- Burger Me (http://burgermetruckee.com/)
- Hot and Healthy Crepes (https://www.facebook.com/HotAndHealthyFoods),
- One World Coffee (https://www.facebook.com/OldWorldCoffee)
About Reno Street Food
Reno Street Food is a company that produces artisan and gourmet food truck, food trailer and pop-up restaurant events throughout Northern Nevada. Reno Street Food is committed to growing and enhancing the street food and food truck culture of the Northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe/Truckee area.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- New commorative medallion design up for vote - July 24, 2014
- Man arrested for lewdness with a minor under 14 - July 24, 2014
- Bowers Mansion celebrates Nevada’s 150th Birthday - July 24, 2014
- Southeast connector construction phase one mostly finished - July 24, 2014