SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Greater Nevada’s employee meeting features celebration of successes and recognition for outstanding service
Greater Nevada, which operates a credit union branch, operations center, and mortgage division in Reno, recognized several of its employees during the credit union’s annual employee meeting last month. The Reno-based employee award recipients were:
- Alex Wilson, Consumer Loan Consultant, Reno Operations Center, Outstanding Contribution By An Employee
- Beatriz Miranda, Member Resource Representative, Member Resource Center, Three C.A.R.E. In Action (CIA’s)
- Yolanda Sotelo, Member Resource Representative, Member Resource Center, Four C.A.R.E. In Action (CIA’s)
- Stephanie Stewart, MRC Branch Supervisor, Member Resource Center, Four C.A.R.E. In Action (CIA’s)
In addition to the awards ceremony, this year’s event also featured a talent show, in which Greater Nevada employees demonstrated how management and staff has worked together to help the credit union’s members during these challenging economic times. The credit union’s business partners also participated by donating 80 items for raffle drawings conducted throughout the day.
Greater Nevada’s annual employee meeting focuses on bringing all of Greater Nevada’s employees together to share ideas, celebrate achievements, and work together to support the credit union’s goals. Award winners are nominated by their co-workers for demonstrating exemplary service to credit union members, fellow employees, and the community. Nominating criteria is tied directly to the credit union’s internal C.A.R.E. program, which stands for Competence, Attitude, Relationship building and Effectiveness.
For more information about Greater Nevada Credit Union, please call 775-882-2060 or visit www.gncu.org.
About Greater Nevada Credit Union
Greater Nevada Credit Union is a financial cooperative that has served Northern Nevada for over 60 years. As Northern Nevada’s largest credit union, it has more than 50,000 members and $470 million in assets. Greater Nevada is open for membership to any resident of Northern Nevada and offers a full range of deposit, loan, and mortgage products for individuals, families, and small businesses.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- Reno Police Department assigns uniformed public information officer - April 17, 2014
- Historian returns to Reno to sign, discuss new book on Pyramid Lake - April 17, 2014
- County to provide free strobe smoke alarms for deaf, hard of hearing residents - April 17, 2014
- Reno to ‘Light Up to End Polio’ May 16 - April 17, 2014