Critical Mass addresses questions, myths, misinformation, state statutes, the school district and the 2016 bond initiative that will appear on the November 2016 ballot.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
- Think Tank Outlines WC1, “Save Our Schools Washoe” Policy Questions
- Washoe School Board President Is The Only Incumbent Running | KUNR
- VIDEO: The Chamber Gives $10,000 To Save Our Schools Campaign
- Voters Can Hear From School Board Candidates At Public Forums | KUNR
- Business Leaders Fear School Overcrowding Will Threaten Economic Growth | KUNR
- INTERVIEW: School Board President Dr. Angie Taylor
- Grassroots Campaign Supports Increasing Sales Tax To Fund Schools | KUNR
- Ryan Gonda Selected for School Board
- 8 Schools Targeted For Potential Double Sessions
- Three Washoe County School District high schools rank top 10 in Nevada
- School Board Trustee Resigns: Read Statement Here
- School Improvement Initiative Approved by County Commission
- VIDEO: Schools Improvement Committee Approves Sales Tax Ballot Question
- Committee Mulls School Ballot Question Most Palatable To Voters | KUNR