Events and Things to do in Reno, Nevada
- This event has passed.
Street Vibrations Fall Rally
September 25 at 8:00 am - September 29 at 5:00 pm PDT
Enjoy motorcycle heaven at this celebration of music, metal and motorcycles!
It’s the last great motorcycle rally of the season and this event takes it to a new level, with live entertainment on six outdoor stages, more than 250 vendors, scavenger hunts and poker runs, a spectacular fireworks display in downtown Reno, custom bike auction, bike builder’s show and competition and a tattoo expo. Free to the public to enjoy the outdoor concerts and vendors. Families are welcome and some of the bikes are incredible works of art. Downtown Reno is the heart of activities, but events will also take place in Virginia City and Carson City. Enjoy rides to Lake Tahoe.
Street Vibrations is open to all makes and models of motorcycles. If you’re interested in registering as an official Street Vibrations Fall Rally participant, click here.
- More than 250 vendors and factory rigs selling motorcycle accessories, themed art, crafts, apparel new and previously owned rides.
- Live entertainment on six outdoor stages
- American Heat Custom Bike Show
- Previously-owned motorcycle sales area (Bike Corral)
- Custom motorcycle auction
- Miss Street Vibrations competition
- Events at local Harley-Davidson stores
- Poker runs, scavenger hunts, slow bike races
- Fireworks display
- Bike builders show and tattoo auction
If you’re interested in registering as an official Street Vibrations Fall Rally participant, click here.