Events and Things to do in Reno, Nevada
- This event has passed.
Reno Art Fest
July 12 - July 14
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
Enjoy the works of local artists with an open-air art market and family friendly entertainment! Downtown Reno comes alive with color and inspiring original work of two- and three-dimensional fine art. Interact with artists, browse art sales and enjoy live entertainment and food trucks. On Saturday evening, Fire Fest will feature aerialists and a variety of fire performers. The 24-Hour Mural Marathon will also take place, featuring seven gifted artists creating permanent wall-size murals.
- Friday Night Street Party and Opening Celebration (July 12, 4 – 8 p.m.)
- Featuring over 60 artist tents with original works in photography, ceramics, jewelry, metal, paint and more
- Circus Circus 24-hour Mural Marathon 2019
- Controlled Burn’s Fire Fest (July 13, 7 – 10 p.m.)
- Live entertainment
- Local food trucks
- Wine and beer concessions
- Children’s Cre8tiv Zone with hula hoops, balloons, bubbles, face painting, puppets and interactive art projects
The event takes place from on S. Virginia City in downtown Reno, between 4th and 6th Streets. Admission and parking are free to the public. Reno Art Fest is presented by Artech (a local non-profit), in conjunction with CWB Events.
Quote: Pablo Picasso
Never Miss a Story
Get award-winning, homegrown Reno news in your inbox.