Events and Things to do in Reno, Nevada
- This event has passed.
Fashion Show Fundraiser
November 10 at 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm PST$20 – $40
Renowned fashion designers team with local labels to present the annual Fashion Show Fundraiser by On Common Ground (OCG), hosted by the UNR Student Nutrition Association.
Saturday, November 10, 2018. Doors open 6:30PM. Runway show 7:30PM. AfterParty on site from 9:30PM-1AM.
Featuring the Fashion lines, labels and collections of:
- Edward S. Coleman Designs
- Northern NV Thai Fashion
- Onomé Wowo Ladies Fashions
- Drag on A Budget by DemenCha
- Taylor Uchytil Designs
- Playa Wear a la Haute Trash by Paula Povilitis
- Zozobee Beekini & Flexwear
- Polyesther’s Costume Boutique
- Banana Republic/GAP Stores
- Upcycled Youth Trends by Kids~Repurposed apparel
Photography donated by:
Additionally, a silent auction provides your chance to bid on designer fashions, culinary delights, amazing art and more.
For More Info or To Donate Silent Auction Items: Please email [email protected]
All net proceeds of this event are for local use supporting OCG’s mission of providing:
- Downtown Community Grocery Market
- Mobile Markets to Serve Areas which have Limited Food Access
- Food Processing Plant to convert food into shelf-stable product, using locally grown and produced food and food that would otherwise be wasted (sealed; traceable; nearing the sell or use-by date)
Tickets $25 advance through November 3rd; $30 door; $40 VIP front row. Student, senior & child discounts available.