No, I’m not talking about comments on Reno Reddit. Reno has a lot of great comedy. This includes national acts coming to town and incredible locals keeping the laughs alive.
Here are some comedic journeys you might wish to explore:
- The Laugh Factory at the Silver Legacy has ongoing shows.
- The Blind Onion in Sparks is hosting shows with Dead Panda Comedy.
- Kaseem Bentley and Andrew Holmgren (Comedy Central, Viceland and Rooftop Comedy) are here on Saturday at the Elbow Room.
- Dead Panda, once a month on Wednesdays, also hosts shows at Packs and Pints in Sparks.
- The Holland Project, with Black Wall Street, is hosting a night of comedy with JJ Will, Brandon Ford, Josie Spadoni, David Gamble Jr. and Mo Gobena.
- Daniel Tosh is coming to the GSR Dec. 17.
- The Reno Stand Up Comedy Facebook features comedy events in Reno, Stateline, Fallon and more
Laugh your ass off. You need it. I know I do.
Here’s David Gamble Jr., local attorney and comedic genius (adult language alert):
Bob Conrad is publisher, editor and co-founder of This Is Reno. He has served in communications positions for various state agencies and earned a doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2011. In addition to managing This Is Reno, he holds a part-time appointment for the Mineral County University of Nevada Extension office.