Feature image: Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry. Credit Jeramie Lu.
From comedy to concerts, 5Ks to festivals, there’s enough on the events calendar that it’s easy to have a ball. This week, that’s a literal statement. Check out what’s happening in the greater Reno area over the next seven days.
- 2nd Annual International Women’s Symposium- Presented by the Ozmen Center for Entrepreneurship and UNR’s College of Business, this two-day event features world-class speakers. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-womens-entrepreneurship-symposium-2020-tickets-71426214731?aff=ebdivvevvnt
- Shooter Jennings – The singer/songwriter brings his outlaw country to The Saint. Tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shooter-jennings-tickets-86698921809?aff=ebdivvevvnt
- The Big Reno Show – Heads up, it’s in Sparks. And it’s a gun show. Firearms, not muscled arms. Details: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-big-reno-show-march-1314152020-tickets-83560274029?aff=ebdivvevvnt
- Roses are Rad Winter Film Festival – Catch local shredders on the big screen at Cargo Concert Hall with ski and snowboard videos filmed locally. Details and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/roses-are-rad-winter-film-festival-2020-at-cargo-concert-hall-tickets-95038236925?aff=ebdivvevvnt
- Mike Tyson – The former boxer is on his second comedy tour for Undisputed Truth II. https://www1.ticketmaster.com/mike-tyson-undisputed-truth-ii-reno-nevada-03-13-2020/event/17005831B71048CF
- 8th Annual Leprechaun Race – Can you pass the leprechaun? Test your speed, or just have a jolly green time, at this annual 5K. Register at: https://www.raceplanner.com/register/index/2020LeprechaunRace?sid=60272810e8894b55b7c7a60739b2eab9
- 29th Annual Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry – Have a ball in Virginia City, literally. The weekend features tastings, a saloon crawl, and more. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/29th-annual-rocky-mountain-oyster-fry-tickets-83195994459?aff=ebdivvevvnt
Find more events on our new-ish, more robust events calendar.