The Abbi Agency, a full-service integrated marketing communications firm, joined a growing field of public relations and integrated marketing communications organizations from Northern Nevada for the 2019 Public Relations Society of America Reno Tahoe Chapter’s Silver Spike Awards on Thursday, Oct. 24. The annual celebration recognizes and rewards best-in-class communications campaigns and assets by Northern Nevada’s top communicators.
Representing a wide variety of national, statewide and municipal organizations, events and initiatives, The Abbi Agency took home a total of 12 awards—including seven of the organization’s top awards in the form of six silver spikes and a “Best of Show” accolade for the firm’s work on Mammoth Brewing Company’s website.
A detailed listing of The Abbi Agency’s 2019 categorical wins at the Silver Spike Awards can be found below:
Best of Show
- Media Relations Owned Website: Mammoth Brewing Company
Silver Spike Awards
- Media Relations Owned Website – Mammoth Brewing Company
- Media Relations Earned – Travel Nevada Electric Highway
- Content Marketing – The Abbi Agency Travel Influencer Study
- Media Relations Earned – North Lake Tahoe
- Audio Video Webcast – Tahoe Treasures, North Lake Tahoe
- Media Relations Owned – Flood Plain Facts Website, Builders Association of Northern Nevada
Bronze Spike Awards
- Emergency or Crisis Programs – The Great Reno Balloon Race
- Public Affairs – Tourism Means More, Travel Nevada
Awards of Excellence
- Internal Communications – The Abbi Academy
- Issues Management – Builders Association of Northern Nevada
- Media Relations Owned Social Media – Carmel-by-the-Sea
“It is always exciting to be recognized for the thoughtful, often challenging work that we do in this industry. But more than that, it is an honor to create impactful campaigns that advance public relations as a field, and turn big ideas into bigger outcomes for the organizations we serve,” said Ashley Brune, vice president of public relations for The Abbi Agency. “We look forward to continuing to meet and exceed a standard of excellence moving forward.”
Recently, The Abbi Agency has made significant strides as a business. The firm, alongside the Nevada Department of Wildlife, recently won the top award in conservation communications over 49 other states in the nation at the Association for Conservation Information’s annual gathering. It also recruited Bryan Allison, a trailblazing and trusted Nevada communications professional whose decades of experience saw him chart a course through the digital divide as marketing made its way to what consumers now know as the cloud, as Chief Marketing Officer.
As the year comes to a close, The Abbi Agency is looking forward to unveiling exciting and new elements of its audacious rebrand—which you can learn more about at The Abbi Agency Blog.
This post is paid content and does not represent the views of ThisisReno. Want to promote your business, event, or issue? Consider a sponsored post.