Reno’s charitably inclined fashion lovers gathered on November 10, 2018 at the Joe Crowley Student Union at the University of Nevada, Reno to attend the second annual Fashion Show Fundraiser for On Common Ground. Fashion designers teamed with local labels to present the show, hosted by the UNR Center for Student Engagement.
A grassroots enterprise to end hunger and reduce food waste, On Common Ground is a Nevada non-profit dedicated to connecting the local community to nutritious food, education and resources.
To learn more about On Common Ground visit: http://www.ocgreno.org
The show featured the fashion lines and labels from:
- Edward S. Coleman Designs
- Lily’s Décor la Barata
- Onome Natasha Wowo Ladies Fashions
- Drag On A Budget.com by DemenCha
- Northern Nevada Thai Cultural Council Fashions
- Taylor Uchytil Designs
- Playa Wear a la Haute Trash by Paula Povilitis
- Zozobee Flexwear & Beekinis
- PolyEsthers Boutique Reno
- Banana Republic/GAP Stores
- Upcycled Youth Trends by Kids~Repurposed apparel