Dolan Auto Group Awards a Share of $60,000 to 11 Classrooms
Dolan Auto Group has announced the winners of this year’s $60,000 Dolan Class Project.
Teachers who submitted a classroom project, and were approved, had the opportunity to vote to determine which 10 classrooms would receive $5,000 each. The $10,000 grand prize-winning classroom was determined by votes from the community.
The winner of the 2018 Dolan Class Project with 2,096 votes and taking home $10,000 is the third-grade class at Sarah Winnemucca Elementary School.
The following schools will be receiving $5,000 for their video submissions:
1. Urban Roots Garden Classroom
2. Theatre Class at North Valleys High School
3. Spanish Springs High School Special Education Class
4. Rollan Melton ES 3rd Grade Class
5. Choir Class at Reed High School
6. Cougar Choir of Spanish Springs High School
7. The Musical Aces of Anderson Elementary
8. The Honors Academy of Literature Multi-Age Class
9. Riverview Elementary 5th Grade Class
10. Carson Middle School Band
Ryan Dolan, Dolan Auto Group CEO, formed the Dolan Class Project back in 2011. This simple project transformed into a huge community partnership which strives to support schools and local organizations.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.