The City of Reno is seeking public feedback about adult business ordinances. A meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 13, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall (1 East First Street).
Staff are expected to review proposed changes to the ordinances during a presentation. The public can then provide input.
Ways to comment:
- The workshop will be televised on Charter Channel 194 and streamed on the City of Reno YouTube channel.
- Submit comments with an online comment form. The form will be available through Friday, Oct. 5, 2018.
- WHAT: Adult Business Ordinance Public Workshop
- WHEN: Thursday, Sep. 13, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Reno City Hall Council Chamber – 1 E. First St. in Reno
- LINK: Draft ordinances: https://www.reno.gov/Home/Components/News/News/16297/576
Never Miss a Story
Get award-winning, homegrown Reno news in your inbox.