The 6th annual Monster Energy Aftershock Festival line up is all set for the weekend of Oct. 13 and 14 at Discovery Park in Sacramento, California.
This year’s line-up is off the hook both days and is certainly going to be another big show for promoter Danny Wimmer Presents.
Saturday, Oct. 13:
- Jonathan Davis
- Action Bronson
- Asking Alexandria
- Stick To Your Guns
- Monster Magnet
- Red Sun Rising
- Bad Wolves
- Wage War
- Hyro The Hero
- The Dose
Sunday, Oct. 14
- System of the Down
- Alice in Chains
- Slash (feat. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators)
- At the Drive In
- Bullet for my Valentine
- Black Veil Brides
- Dance Gavin Dance
- The Fever 333
- Plague Vendor
- Amigo the Devil
- All Them Witches
- The Jacks
Tickets are on sale now but many ticket blocks are already sold out. New ticket blocks open as others are sold out, and ticket pricing increases as the festival dates near. Current pricing, excluding ticketing fees, as of June 19, 2018 is:
Saturday general admission tickets start at $99.50, Sunday general admission tickets start at $120, and weekend general admission (both days) starts at $165.
- VIP Tickets for either Saturday or Sunday are $199.50 and weekend VIP Tickets (both days) start at $350.00. All VIP tickets include:
- VIP-only entrance lanes into venue
- Access to a VIP-only viewing area of the Monster Main Stage
- Access to a shaded VIP hang area with comfortable seating and video screens featuring a live feed from the main stage
- Upgraded food and drink selections (for additional purchase)
- Dedicated VIP-only restrooms
- A commemorative Aftershock 2018 laminate and RFID wristband.
Many ticket scalpers and resale vendors have tickets available for over face value for those looking to hit the festival regardless of cost. I’ve been to four out of the six Aftershock Festivals and believe me, no matter what you end up paying it’s worth every penny!
Get details on the festival and check current ticket availability at https://aftershockfestival.com/