The 2016 election is, finally and thankfully, over.
In this episode, Dana Nollsch and I decompress election results for local Nevada races and statewide ballot initiatives. We also check in with Carla O’Day on WC-1, the Save Our Schools Initiative, about the next steps for Washoe County schools.
We also discuss:
- The first construction plans for Washoe County schools post-WC-1,
- What one legislator envisions for recreational marijuana in Las Vegas,
- Bruka Theater and Restless Artists Theater’s upcoming productions,
- The Playa Art Park downtown and an interview with muralist Joe C. Rock, and
- Dana’s post-election words of wisdom for a Trump nation.
[clickToTweet tweet=”PODCAST: Election Decompression and The Future of WC1″ quote=”PODCAST: Election Decompression and The Future of WC1″]