Savor a one-of-a-kind evening with Feast Restaurant and Double Bond Winery. Enjoy a gourmet five-course meal, perfectly paired with boutique, limited production wines.
Meet Double Bond’s masterful Winemaker, John Klacking, as he unveils the secrets behind his handcrafted single vineyard Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah and Zinfandel.
If you’re coming solo or as a couple, you will likely be seated with other folks, so be prepared to make some new friends!
- Course One: Escargot garlic butter and brie enveloped in phyllo
- Course Two: Lobster salad served in endive boats
- Course Three: Roasted portobello soup with goat cheese truffle
- Course Four: Poached scallops wrapped in duck bacon served with asparagus spears and Hollandaise
- Course Five: Braised medallions of elk topped with a Double Bond oyster mushroom reduction, accompanied by candied baby carrots
Dessert: Chocolate cheesecake raspberry truffle
$125 / per person includes tax and gratuity
Call 775-686-6969 to reserve your spot or you can make your reservation online here http://bit.ly/2cIorl3. Please select 6:30 p.m. for the time!