Today’s show has a few interesting items that could spell a huge difference for what happens in the region as we continue to grow and expand. We check in with the Friends of Nevada Wilderness on what exactly is going on.
- The City Hall saga continues with allegations made against City Manager Andrew Clinger.
- Washoe County wants to remove one of its planning commission members. Find out why.
- CanFEST, our sponsor, returns August 27 at the Peppermill.
- A local artist, originally from Iran, is contributing to local public art. Listen to what she has to say.
- Shevawn Van Tobel of Friends of Nevada Wilderness talks about the upcoming public lands bill and what it means for the region.
Listen to this week’s podcast below. Be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes and give us a review.
Bob Conrad is publisher, editor and co-founder of This Is Reno. He has served in communications positions for various state agencies and earned a doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2011. In addition to managing This Is Reno, he holds a part-time appointment for the Mineral County University of Nevada Extension office.