Early Bird Registration Ends This Month
The 2nd Annual Building a Stronger Nevada Economic Development Conference will explore the ideas, programs and products that are defining the new Nevada economy from Sept. 20-22, 2016 at the University of Nevada, Reno’s Joe Crowley Student Union.
The Building a Stronger Nevada conference will provide opportunities to hear from a broad cross-section of professionals who will share what is happening in a dynamic, changing Nevada economy. Why you should attend:
- Building a Stronger Nevada is the only business development and networking conference of its kind.
- It is the largest event ever co-hosted by our two universities.
- Gathers experts who will reveal Nevada’s new emerging economy that is quickly entering the world-stage.
- Multi-track format that has something for every aspect of business, industry and community leadership.
Tracks for the conference, Wed., Sept. 21 and Thurs., Sept. 22 include
- Economic Development/Vitality
- Workforce Development
Four keynote speakers are scheduled to present at the conference:
- Diarmuid O’Connell – Vice President of Business Development at Tesla Energy Nevada.
- Robert Lang – Co Author of Megapolitan America – Professor of sociology and the director of Brookings Mountain West at the University of Nevada–Las Vegas on economic development, and metropolitan policy
- Dr. Sam Cordes, Purdue University who focuses on regional economic development and rural community development.
- Brett Kelsey – Vice President & Chief Technology Officer for the Americas for Intel Security on implement technology strategies in government and the private sector.
The $125 cost before June 30 includes opening sessions with keynote speakers, institutes, tours and educational sessions, Exhibit Hall Reception, parking and luncheons for both days. A one-day conference pass is $100.
For further information, including registration details, log on to www.wndd.org.