The county is hosting a re-opening celebration Saturday at 10 a.m. at the park and will have snacks available for those attending.
- Wild Blossoms: Springtime Wildflowers and Blossoms from the Sierra Nevada and the Mojave Desert
- Champagne Family Dentistry: Story Time
- Children’s Cancer Classic Basketball Game
- TOCCATA Presents The Passion According to St. Matthew, by J. S. Bach, March 18-25
- Dog Park Re-opens at Rancho San Rafael (10 a.m. Saturday)
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.