Christmas has passed and New Year’s Eve is upon us. There are plenty of things to do in Reno this coming week, including a number of NYE celebrations and a multi-faith service at the Reno Buddhist Center. Here are just eight events listed in our calendar.
- Ring in 2016 with the Peppermill
- Ring in the New Year Under the Big Top with the Circus Circus
- Multi-faith New Year’s Eve Service at the Reno Buddhist Center
- “Decadence,” the delectably entertaining new era of cabaret
- 1-day Art Camps
- Fleischmann Planetarium Holiday Line-up
- The Plain Sense Of Things at Sierra Nevada College
- ‘Believe’ unveiled downtown on NYE day.
And after all that NYE partying, RTC is offering free bus rides.
Stay safe and happy new year!