- Artisan Lettuce — fresh peaches and marcona almonds on a bed of endive and arugula.
- Nicoise Salad — made with seared ahi.
- Cucumber and compressed melon salad — watermelon and cucumber presented with goat cheese, sweet shallots, cashews and torn basil.
New seafood items:
- Seafood Agnolotti — showcasing house made pasta pillows with seafood stuffing in a saffron cream sauce.
- Brandade — a house made crispy fish and potato fritter with confit tomato petals and freshly made tartar sauce.
Bistro Napa Lounge menu:
- Mediterranean Platter — hummus, baba ganoush and tomato-cucumber salad served with flat bread.
- Ahi Poke Taco — served with pear-jicama slaw.
- Wild Boar Spring Rolls
- Steak & Cilantro Empanadas
Vegetarian diners will be happy to hear that Bistro Napa has added Wood-Fired Portobello Mushroom to the menu, as well as Baked Brie, back by popular demand.
Bistro Napa has also added a few European-inspired dishes to the menu, including the Boudin Blanc, an oven-roasted white meat sausage presented with Yukon gold potato puree and the Veal Piccata, served with white wine and lemon-caper sauce.
Bistro Napa is open for dinner nightly from 5 p.m. with the Lounge serving as the location for Reno’s finest Social Hour from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. seven days a week. Featuring a selection of half-price appetizers, wines by the glass and artisan cocktails, the Bistro Napa social hour is perfect with friends and family.
Samantha Wang was born in Las Vegas. She is a senior at the University of Nevada Reno, majoring in Journalism, and minoring in Photography. In the future Samantha aspires to be in the fashion industry as a fashion editor. Her hobbies include exercising, reading, shopping, and taking photographs.