Nevada is 13-15 overall and 8-7 in the Mountain West after winning 75-56 at Air Force (10-15, 4-10 MW) Saturday.
- The win snapped a season-high five-game losing streak.
- The 19-point win is the largest margin of victory for the Wolf Pack this season.
- Nevada next hosts New Mexico on March 2 at 3:05 p.m. The game will air on ESPN3.
- For the 13th time this season four Pack players scored in double figures; Deonte Burton (21), Michael Perez (12), Cole Huff (11) and Jerry Evans, Jr. (11). Nevada is 8-5 when four players score in double figures.
- Burton became the second player in school history to score 2,000 points. Currently he has 2,016 points which is second to Nick Fazekas (2004-07) who totaled 2,464 in his four seasons. He has started all 126 games of his career.
- Burton scored a game-high 21 points. It is the 13th time he posted a game high, 20th time he led the Pack in scoring and 15th time he scored 20 or more points this season.
- Huff finished with 11 points and has scored in double figures in the last eight games which is a career-long stretch.
- Evans scored 11 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to record his third career double-double that have all come this season. The 13 rebounds is a season-best and tied with AJ West for top game by a Nevada player this season.
- Evans has led the team in rebound ten times which is tops on the team.
- Head coach David Carter is 87-73 in his fifth season at Nevada.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.