- The Wolf Pack is 1-1 in overtime games this season.
- Nevada’s crowd of 7,141 is the largest of the season.
- Nevada opens Mountain West play on Wednesday at San Jose State at 7 p.m.
- Nevada is now 2-4 at home and 2-6 in the last eight games.
- Senior Jerry Evans, Jr. scored 21 points and grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds to post his first career double-double. Evans led the Pack in scoring for the fourth time this season.
- Evans has four career games of scoring 20 or more points and all have come in the last six games.
- Evans has scored in double figures the last five games and 11 times this season.
- Tonight marked the seventh time this season that four Pack players scored in double figures in game; Evans, Jr. (21), Deonte Burton (19), Cole Huff (16) and Michael Perez (11).
- Huff scored a career-high 16 points.
- Burton has scored 19 or more points in all 13 games this season.
- Burton leads NCAA I in minutes played and tied his career high playing all 45 minutes tonight. He has played every minute of the last four games and missed just one minute in the five games. The one minute came at UC Davis when he played 44-of-45 minutes of the 87-81 overtime victory. He also played all 40 minutes at Bakersfield.
- Junior forward AJ West made his first career start in just his second game at Nevada.
- Perez has made a three-pointer in every game this season and reached double figures for the fourth consecutive game. It was his ninth double figure scoring game of the season.
- Evans (41), Huff (39), Perez (38), freshman guard D.J. Fenner (25) and West (24) all played career highs in minutes.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.