Great Basin Brewing Company invites shoppers to opening night of the NevadaGrown farmers market this Thursday, Sept. 5, where they will find the best in Nevada agriculture and packaged foods. The market will be held at 846 Victorian Ave., Sparks, from 3:30 – 7:30 p.m., every Thursday in September.
In addition to meat, cheese, honey and fresh produce, shoppers can find the finest in other products all made in Nevada.
· Hot sauces made by B-Dubb’s Desert Inferno Hot Sauce, Fallon
· Jerky from Sierra Nevada Gourmet Meats, Yerington
· Fresh salsa from Victor’s Salsa, Carson City
· Candy, truffles and baked goods from Divine Bakery, Yerington
· Lotions and oils from Campie’s Lavender Patch, Stagecoach
The Food Bank of Northern Nevada will host weekly raffles for market bucks and other prizes along with its community food drive. The brewery will keep the celebration thriving into the evening with free live music on its outdoor stage, handcrafted local brews, and signature dishes using fresh, local ingredients.
The farmers market is a partnership between the Great Basin Brewing Company, NevadaGrown and the Food Bank of Northern Nevada to honor Nevada’s farms, ranches and local independent businesses. For more information, call Ann Louhela, 775-351-2551.
Photo: NevadaGrown farmers market. Photo credit Chris Holloman