FIVE STAR PREMIER NEWS RELEASE
It is 2012 – you are 55 years old and have aging parents and two children in college. Are you prepared to meet the challenges of aging parents while working full time and maintaining a home and a busy social life?
TICK TOCK! TICK TOCK! The clock has ticked away 20 years and you are now 75 years old. How well did you prepare to meet the financial, emotional and lifestyle changes that may be facing you?
Join us at 3 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, to meet with a team of experts who will help provide solutions to these issues. It is your opportunity to learn about:
· Preparing to meet the challenges of aging and our aging population – the emotional toll on families
· Your three most valuable assets and how to protect them – financial, legal and healthcare documents
· The need for developing both short term and long term plans
- Barbara Kopp, RN, BS Education, MS Health Services Administration, Decision Point Solutions, PLLC
- Dennis Eckmeyer, CLU, ChFC, Financial Planner, Eagle Strategies LLC
- McClure Wallace, Attorney at Law
The seminar will be held at Premier Residences of Reno, 3201 Plumas St. Please RSVP at 775-829-6324. Refreshments will be served.