PREMIER RESIDENCES NEWS RELEASE
Your health is one of your most valuable assets. It can change without warning or notice and you may find yourself caught up in the healthcare maze. How well prepared are you to meet the challenges of today’s medical systems and navigate the healthcare continuum?
Free community education seminar
Thursday, April 19, 2 – 3:00 p.m.
3201 Plumas St., Reno
This is your opportunity to learn about:
· The healthcare crisis – what your hospital won’t tell you
· A three-step plan to become an empowered healthcare consumer and meet the challenges of today’s healthcare system.
· The patient advocate – who needs one?
· Your protections under the Patient Bill of Rights
· How to save time and money with wise healthcare decisions
Presenter: Barbara Kopp, RN, CGA, BS Education, MS Health Services Administration. Barbara has in-depth healthcare knowledge and diverse clinical and case management experience. She is the founder and a managing partner of Decision Point Solutions, PLLC.