Home > News > Government > On-call poll workers needed

On-call poll workers needed

By ThisIsReno


The Washoe County Registrar of Voters is looking for individuals who are willing to serve as paid on-call poll workers for the upcoming special election on Tuesday, Sept. 13.

In order to serve as a poll worker, you must be a registered voter of Nevada and a resident of Washoe County, be physically able to assemble equipment and not be a relative of a Congressional District 2 candidate. Poll worker applications are available online.

Once you have completed your application you can email it to [email protected]; fax it to (775) 328-3747; mail it to Registrar of Voters Department, P.O. Box 11130, Reno NV 89520 or drop it off in person at the Registrar of Voters Office at 1001 East 9th St., Room A135, in Reno. Once we have received your application, a poll worker recruiter will contact you.

For more information about becoming a poll worker, call John Brown at (775) 328-3675 or email [email protected]

Related Stories