CITY OF RENO NEWS RELEASE
The Washoe County Medical Examiner’s Office has completed scientific identification and notification to family members on five of the nine victims from Friday’s incident at the Reno Championship Air Races. The identified victims are as follows:
• George Hewitt – 60 year old male – place of residence Bellingham, Wash.
• Regina Bynum – 53 year old female – place of residence San Angelo, Texas
• Sharon Stewart – 47 year old female – place of residence Reno
• Gregory Morcom – 47 year old male – place of residence Stanwood, Wash.
• James Leeward – 74 year old male – place of residence Ocala, Fla.
The Medical Examiner’s Office will continue with the scientific identification process for the remaining victims. Once the identification is complete and notification of family members has occurred a news release will be disseminated.