SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
R&R Partners, an integrated marketing communications firm, won 17 ADDY Awards from the 2011 ADDY Awards Ceremony, conducted by the American Advertising Association – Reno (AAF Reno), Friday night.
Among the 17 awards the agency received, R&R Partners brought home the ADDY Award for Best of Show Broadcast for Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center “Lynne vs. the Bully.” The agency received awards for a range of clients that include the Nevada Museum of Art (NMA) and Fund for a Healthy Nevada. Addys are awarded for the top advertising work created in northern Nevada during 2010.
The complete list of R&R Partners’ ADDY Awards:
Gold ADDY Awards
- Nevada Museum of Art- “If you take me” Broadcast- Gold
- Saint Mary’s- “Lynne vs. the Bully” Broadcast- Gold Best of Show
- Saint Mary’s- “Lynne vs. the Bully” Broadcast- Gold
Silver ADDY Awards
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Sounds Like Smoking” Broadcast- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Hyper Guy/Respect the Space” Broadcast- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Gas Mask Baby” Print- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Smoking Radio” Campaign- Silver
- Nevada Museum of Art- “Taste for Art” Logo- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Peace Don’t Smoke” Marketing- Silver
- Saint Mary’s- “Cancer Fight” Print- Silver
- Saint Mary’s- “Cancer Fight” Campaign- Silver
- Terry Lee Wells Nevada- “A Revolution in Learning” Broadcast- Silver
- Saint Mary’s- “Cancer Fight” Outdoor Board- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Gas Mask Old Man” Print- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Gas Mask Dog” Print- Silver
- A Fund for a Healthy Nevada- “Gas Mask” Campaign- Silver
About the ADDY Awards:
The ADDY Awards is the largest creative competition in the country with approximately 55,000 local entries competing in over 200 cities coast to coast. Winning at the district level is the second step in competing for a national ADDY trophy. Any entry that wins a Gold or Silver ADDY is eligible to advance and compete in the national competition where over 1,500 national finalists will compete. National judging will take place May 5-6. For more information, visit www.aaf.org.
About R&R Partners:
R&R Partners operates from a win or die mentality, an unwavering commitment to viewing the business environment from our client’s perspective. We’re all-in and it’s personal – with strategic thinking and creative audacity that captures imaginations, ignites conversations and incites action. Our blend of advertising, public relations, issues advocacy, government affairs, research, media and digital marketing earned us Brandweek’s “Grand Marketer of the Year” Award for the Las Vegas juggernaut, “What happens here, stays here®” – making us the first agency ever to win this coveted award. We were also named among the top 30 “Best Places to Work in Marketing & Media” by Advertising Age. R&R’s work in the travel, energy and transportation sectors has been covered by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, MSNBC, ABC’s Nightline, Adweek and Advertising Age. While recognition is nice, it’s results that really matter. For more information on how we change perceptions and behavior every day, visit www.rrpartners.com. Or stop by one of our six offices located in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Reno and Washington, D.C.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.