SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
The Lake Tahoe Music Festival proves to be a summer value with tickets from $25 for performances in the six-concert series highlighting classic rock, R&B, country, Broadway and Pops. With intimate venues seating just 1,200 to 3,000 amidst the pines in north Lake Tahoe and Truckee, Calif., the festival creates an unforgettable experience for family and friends.
The festival’s series includes:
- The 40th Anniversary Tour of America, July 22 at West End Beach at Donner Lake, tickets $38.75 general or $50.75 preferred
- Tony Award winner Debbie Gravitte brings Broadway’s Best with the Orchestra Academy July 24 to Tahoe Donner, tickets $25 general or $50 preferred
- He’s not the Chairman of the Board, but you’ll swear he is. Steve Lippia’s Simply Sinatra with the Orchestra Academy is July 29 at Old Greenwood, tickets $25 general or $50 preferred
- The festival’s first foray into country music goes big with An Evening with Wynonna July 31 at Northstar-At-Tahoe™ Resort, tickets $42 general and $54 preferred
- Unforgettable vocals with Grammy Award winner Natalie Cole Aug. 5 at Northstar-At-Tahoe™ Resort, tickets $37.50 general or $63 preferred
- A dose of blue-eyed soul comes to Tahoe with Michael McDonald Aug. 7 at Northstar-At-Tahoe™ Resort, tickets $37 general or $60 preferred
Festival gates open at 5 p.m. and performances begin at 7 p.m. The casual festival atmosphere is enhanced with gourmet food and wine for sale, and picnics are welcome. Purchase tickets at www.TahoeMusic.org or call 877-77-CLICK. Tickets are also for purchase in person at the Music Festival office, located at 10775 Pioneer Trail, Suite 210, Truckee, Calif., Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or at the Tahoe City Visitors Center at 380 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, Calif. daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.