SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Are you looking for a job? Don’t miss the special Résumé Workshop at South Valleys Library. Résumé expert Barbara Safani will teach you how to create a powerful, effective résumé that gets attention – and interviews.
WHAT: Résumé Workshop
WHEN: Wednesday, April 14, 1-2 p.m.
WHERE: South Valleys Library, 15650A Wedge Parkway, 851-5190
WHO: Barbara Safani, résumé expert, author and owner of Career Solvers.
At this free webinar, you will find out how to make your résumé shine. You will learn to:
- Write a powerful profile and skills summary that shows how valuable your experience is to hiring managers.
- Transform a list of job tasks into powerful success stories.
- Leverage education and internships to prove you have “the right stuff” to do the job.
- Use résumé design templates to help you stand out from the crowd.
The presentation will cover resume writing for the following audiences:
- People making a career transition
- Stay-at-home parents who are re-entering the workforce
- College students who are job searching
- People looking for work in skilled trades and services.
This workshop is hosted by Tutor.com. For more information, please call 327-8364.