SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Kidney Care Associates is proud to announce that Janina Nylk, M.D. is back practicing in Reno, Nev. after spending the last year working in Carson City. Dr. Nylk is board certified in internal medicine and is a member of the American Society of Nephrology.
After receiving her medical degree at the Integrated College and Medical University of Gdansk, Poland, Dr. Nylk completed her residency and clinical fellowship in Nephrology at the University of California – Davis Medical Center. She is currently accepting new patients.
Kidney Care Associates is committed to providing world class kidney care, both inpatient and outpatient, with a compassionate and caring approach. The dedicated nephrologists are specialists in the care of kidneys and kidney diseases, and will work closely with their patient’s primary care physician to ensure they receive comprehensive care. The practice’s goal is to provide the highest quality kidney care while improving the quality of life for patients.
- Chronic kidney disease management
- Dialysis – both at home and in center
- Diagnosis and management of acute renal failure
- Management of kidney transplant patients
- Kidney stone prevention and management
- Hypertension management and diagnosis of secondary causes
- Diagnosis and management of polycystic kidney disease
- Diagnosis and management of proteinuria
For more information visit www.renown.org/kidneycare. To make an appointment, call 775-982-3355. Kidney Care Associates is located at 1500 E. 2nd Street, Ste. 201.
This Is Reno is your source for award-winning independent, online Reno news and events since 2009. We are locally owned and operated.