The 2016 election is, finally and thankfully, over.
In this episode, Dana Nollsch and I decompress election results for local Nevada races and statewide ballot initiatives. We also check in Carla O’Day on WC1, the Save Our Schools Initiative, about the next steps for Washoe County schools.
We also discuss:
- The first construction plans for Washoe County schools post-WC 1,
- What one legislator envisions for recreational marijuana in Las Vegas,
- Bruka Theater and Restless Artists Theater’s upcoming productions,
- The Playa Art Park downtown and an interview with muralist Joe C. Rock, and
- Dana’s post-election words of wisdom for a Trump nation.