Events and Things to do in Reno, Nevada
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Friday, repeating until September 28, 2018
Food Truck Friday -Reno Street Food- Party in the Park
Join us every Friday 4-9 pm from May 18 – Sept 28 for Food Trucks in the Park at Idlewild Park. Come hungry and leave full with over 30 rotating gourmet food, craft desserts, beer, wine and mixed drink vendors to serve you weekly. Free to attend with live music, lots of grass to sit on with friends and family, plenty of parking and a large playground and train rides for the kids, we are a great family event for locals. Relax in the park, bring your lawn chairs and a blanket and let us cook for you! Reno Street Food is the original weekly gourmet street food event in Reno put on by locals for locals.
Reno Street Food completed its 7th year. Reno Street Food held 20 events in 2017. We had on average 30 food, dessert and craft beer and drink vendors per event. Average attendance was between 2500-3500 people every Friday for a high end average total of over 70,000. Over $1,750,000 was tracked from gross sales of all vendors in 2017. Reno Street Food assisted 7 new businesses to start, grow and thrive from just an idea. Reno Street Food allowed 80 businesses to employ over 150 employees every Friday night.
• Where locals choose to go on a Friday night.
• Reno Street Food has become one of the Nation’s top 10 largest weekly food truck events.
• Recognized by Reno News and Review Best of 2017 in the Kids and Family category and honored by our community of voters as Winner of Best Thing to Do on a Friday Night and Best Weeknight Activity.
• Recognized by Travel Nevada and RSCVA Reno Tahoe USA as a local event that draws food tourists from other states and an event for out of towners to do while in Reno.
• Recognized by The Travel Channel as the largest weekly food truck gathering in the State of Nevada.
• The number one place locals want to bring their out of town guests
• Recognized in the new book, 100 Things to Do in Reno Before You Die, by Mikalee Byerman
Copyright 2017 Conrad Communications LLC and ThisisReno.com