Thing to do in Reno, Nevada
Charitable bicycle ride-something for everyone. *New in 2017!*
● Leisurely 10-mile route through picturesque Washoe Valley- great for families and cyclists seeking a taste of an
● *Carson Cruiser, 32 miles-a very cool pedal out to Ross Gold Park and back.
● Respectable 50-mile loop with a trek along bucolic country drives through Carson City and Genoa, some climbing.
● * Dean’s Dream, 74 miles-an inspiring ride out to the Fay Luther Trailhead and back but NO Kingsbury
● Challenging 150K ride featuring a lung-searing, thigh-burning climb up Kingsbury Grade from Carson Valley to Lake
Copyright 2017 Conrad Communications LLC and ThisisReno.com