Don’t miss the exhibit that everyone is talking about! Since January, thousands of visitors have come to explore Toytopia at the Wilbur May Museum. Now, the show is in its final weeks. The massive 7,000 square foot traveling exhibition is an immersive and hands-on journey through the last century of toys. From board games and dolls to building sets and action figures, Toytopia is a trip down memory lane for adult visitors and a chance to introduce classic toys to a new generation.
Toytopia features several special exhibits, including:
- The World’s Largest Etch A Sketch
- Retro Arcade Area, with working classic games from the 1970s and 80s
- A life-size walk-through Doll House
- Life-Size Monopoly Car and game board
- LEGO Play Area/LEGO Building Wall
- Model trains
- Keva Planks, Lincoln Logs, and Brain Teasers play areas
- Blanket fort builder
- And more!
When: Closing Sunday, April 16, 2017
Where: Wilbur D. May Museum, Rancho San Rafael Regional Park, 1595 N. Sierra Street
Cost: Adults – $9.00, children (3-17) – $8.00, seniors – $8.00, children under 3 are free
Last Chance for Big Toys, Big Fun at Toytopia - Final Day April 16Click To Tweet