To help meet the need of patients in northern Nevada seeking more convenience and greater access to their primary care physician, Renown Medical Group is pleased to announce the addition of Quinn Pauly, M.D. as a new Premier Care physician.
Dr. Pauly is board certified in family medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and completed his residency at Natividad Medical Center in Salinas, Calif.
The Premier Care Program, first introduced to the region through Renown Health last October, offers patients greater access to their primary care physician beyond traditional scheduled office visits. The program is based on a national trend and is made possible through a reduced practice size.
“Patients are requesting enhanced access and expanded personalized care,” said Larry Trilops, vice president of Ambulatory Services at Renown Health. “This program allows us to meet customer demand.”
What’s the difference?
Renown Medical Group offers same or next day appointments with your doctor if he’s available or another doctor, within Renown’s Medical Group consisting of more than 80 providers and 15 locations, if he’s not.
In contrast, the Premier Care program offers more access through a reduced practice size. With monthly membership fees (not covered by insurance) ranging from $35 – $55, you may communicate directly with your primary care physician 24/7, including weekends.
“My focus has always been to take time to listen to my patients so I can attend to their healthcare needs thoroughly,” Dr. Pauly said. “I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families and strive to give my patients personalized, compassionate care”.
Key Premier Care Benefits include:
- A smaller, low volume practice.
- Convenient appointments with your dedicated Premier Care physician with little to no waiting guaranteed.
- Online communication directly with your physician, regarding scheduled appointments, sick visits or general medical advice, with a response within 24 hours, seven days per week.
- Extended office time for appointments.
For more information about Premier Care, please visit renown.org/premiercare or call 775-982-8265.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- 6 Things to Do This Week: June 30 - June 30, 2015
- Quashed report elicits call for higher education accountability - June 30, 2015
- Nevada higher ed officials quashed report critical of their management - June 28, 2015
- PHOTO GALLERY: The Full Monty at Brüka Theater - June 26, 2015